FLAIL MOWING AND SCRUB CLEARANCE
Our Remote controlled flail mowing offers a safe and cost-effective way to control and manage your vegetation on all types of ground especially steep and challenging terrains.
Incredibly quick; our machine can complete work in hours that would often take a team of 2 to 3 operators armed with strimmers, brush cutters and chainsaws a day or more to do! This makes it a very cost-effective way to manage your ground.
Safe; covering challenging, steeply inclined terrain with a traditional man-on-board power mower puts the driver at risk. Our machine is wirelessly remote controlled from up to 150 metres away thus keeping the operator at a safe distance.
Versatile; Our machine is designed to operate on banks up to 55 degrees, low ground pressure tracks make it ideal for sensitive and wet areas and a variety of implements;
- Grass flail for heavy grass and brambles.
- Hammer flail for woody plants and material up to 100mm in diameter.
- Cutter bar; and rake ideal for Reeds and Wildflower meadows.
- Stump grinder; to deal with any size tree stumps.
Control of invasive species; Bracken, Gorse, Rhododendron, False-brome (Brachypodium sylvaticum) and Himalayan Balsam. We can also follow up with a spot on or knapsack treatment of herbicide to help prevent re-growth by our NPTC PA1 & PA6 qualified operator.
- Scrub Clearance
- Site Clearance
- Wildflower meadows
- Chalk grassland
- Control of Invasive species
- River banks
- Field edge and paddocks
- Banks and ditches
- Shooting ground and rides
- Woodland Rides
- Wet ground
- Embankments and Roadside banks
- Reservoirs and water courses
- Public parklands
- Highways and Local Authorities
- Water Authorities
- Environment Agency
- Canal Trust
- MOD land
- Industrial sites
- Farm and Estate land
- Nature reserves